What you need:
A bowl where your CDs fit in
Fabric glue or Fevi Quick
- Take a bowl of water.
- Put the CDs in it.
- Microwave for about 5 min.
- Let the CDs cool for a bit.
8. This is how it’ll look while you are taking it off. You can obviously use both your hands. I had to take the picture while taking it off hence could use only one hand.
9. Once the plastic part is out, this is how it’ll look. Mine’s a little messy but it doesn’t matter.
10. Next, cut the CD into triangles or whatever shape you want.
11. Stick it on the collar with glue.
12. And TADA…it’s done!
13. Now you could do this on a tee or even a pair of shoes.